Sunday, May 2, 2010

Even Bad Games Can Be Good

As I've mentioned before, I am a huge video game fan. I've played them every since my father's Atari 2600. I can remember Saturday mornings waking up to play some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade on the NES. Good times, good times.

Anyway, because of this, I like to keep up with gaming news. My primary site for this is Game Informer. Could be considered the largest gaming magazine in publication. On the site, they have started something they do every weekend called Game Replay. As the name suggests, they go back and play a game from an earlier console generation and see how it holds up to today's standards. My favorite part of this series is the hilarity that can ensue from playing terrible older games. And on that note, the purpose of this post, the twenty minutes of laughter from this particular replay:

Replay: Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero


I've personally never played this game, but, like many people I'm sure, I've played Mortal Kombat, so this is nothing foreign. If you want a good laugh, very much so, watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment