Thursday, May 6, 2010

Super Sad

Well, after 4 and 1/2 years together, my laptop finally decided to commit suicide. Very sad day indeed. It's rather crazy how much I used that laptop without realizing it. Actually, the saddest and most depressing thing of all is the fact that I am typing this blog on a Mac. I feel like I'm committing a heinous crime. As if after all these years of dedication, Bill Gates is going to kill me in my sleep. I guess the one shining light in this is that this Mac actually fails. Not sure of a problem where the keyboard and mousepad stop responding, but just another reason to not own a Mac!

Nobody - Yea, sums up some parts of a Mac

Looking into getting another computer right now, as I don't believe the first is repairable. (Motherboard failure, which cost as much to replace as to buy a new computer). Doing research now to find a replacement.






No comments:

Post a Comment